Questions & Answers
- Why is a deposit fee required? A deposit fee is required to confirm appointment day and time. The deposit will be deducted from the full service being received.
- How much is the deposit ? A deposit varies depending on the style that is required this information can be located on the website. Your deposit will be applied when you receive your services. ( All deposits are non-refundable fee)
- Can I get a refund I am not able to attend my appointment? Refunds are given by the braider's discretion .
- No call/No Show Policy
Clients who fail to show up to an appointment, and does not successfully contact me within the appropriate time, forfeit's their deposit. Clients must schedule a new appointment with a deposit fee.
- Late Policy
Clients who show up to a scheduled appointment more than 1 hour late without notice will forfeit their deposit and appointment.
- Would I be able to wash my hair? Yes, you would be able to wash your hair. It is very important to use a dry shampoo within the first three weeks. Using dry shampoo allows your braids to set. (Keep in mind I provide this service) .
- Shampooing instructions : when shampooing braids, gently rub the braids , rinse thoroughly with warm water. Next use a leave-in water base conditioner. (Never use cream base conditioners on your braids. it can lead to build up) . Towel dry or sit under a hairdryer.
- How many months should I wear my braids? Braids can be worn 4-6 months. Braids worn more than 6 months can cause the hair to begin to lock or break.
- My braids are getting fuzzy , what can I do to fix the braids? To maintain hair from getting fuzzy on cornrow, use a spray bottle with water and slightly mist your cornrows, tie it down with a hair scrap. This will relax the fuzzy hair and refresh your cornrows.
- Do I have to tie my braids down at nighttime? Depending on desired braiding style. Micro bob braids do not need to be tied down with a scarf this will cause the braids to lose its shape. , but the use of a satin bonnet will help maintain braids.
- When should I get my braids retouched? A retouch can be given after 6 weeks , if needed.
- My scalp is itchy. What can I do to stop the itch? You can use any braid spray since most of them are formulated to help with the itch. You can spray it on your scalp once or twice a day.
- How do I take my micro braids out? A rat-tail comb with medal point handle is a great tool to use for take down. Use a pair of scissors to cut the braided extension at the tip or the end of your braid . Then use the comb to remove braids . Never take all the braids out at the same time then try to comb everything together this will put too much stress on your scalp as well as increase the chance of breakage to your hair. It is very important to plan in advance to take down your braids.
- Rescheduling and transferring deposit is not permitted.